Monday, September 20, 2010

It Couldn't Be Done

Somebody said that it couldn't be done,But me with a chuckle replied.That "maybe it couldn't," but myself would be one.Who wouldn't say so till she'd tried.So myself buckled right in with the trace of a grin on her face. If she worried why she hid it.I started to get the answers as she tackled the thing that couldn't be done, and she did it.Somebody scoffed: "Oh, you'll never do that.At least no one ever has done it".And the first thing we knew she'd begun it.With a lift of her chin and a bit of a grin,without any doubting or quiddit,she started to give 1000 reasons as she tackled the thing that couldn't be done, and she did it.
There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done,there are thousands to prophesy failure.There are thousands to point out to you, one by one.The dangers that wait to assail you but just buckle in with a bit of a grin that "cannot be done," and you'll do it.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,when the road you're trudging seems all uphill,when the funds are low, and the debts are high and myself want to smile, but i have to sigh when care is pressing me down a bit rest if myslef must, but don't you quit.Success is failure turned inside out the silver tint of the clouds of doubt and myself can never tell how close am i.It may be near when it seems afar,so stick to the fight when feel the hardest hit.It's when things go wrong that myself mustn't quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment